TIFF to PDF Converter
Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) is a raster file format for digital images. TIFF files have tags, which may indicate the image’s dimensions and other characteristics or contain compression options. TIFF format is widely used today, especially in faxing, printing establishment, scanning, text recognition applications, photo and graphics editing. Tagged image file format provides the wide range of facilities, but it is not universal solution for all purposes. Sometimes you need to convert TIFF files to PDF. Portable Document Format (PDF) files are compact and highly portable, many users prefer to store images in PDF format. PDF is one of the most versatile formats, because it combines graphic, images and text in a resolution independent and device independent extension. Some users prefer to convert TIFF images to PDF in order to save disk space and ease file transmission over the Internet.
Our TIFF to PDF Converter is the easy to use windows application to batch convert TIFF into PDF. It requires no special knowledge to convert TIFF to PDF. In order to convert TIFF to PDF, you should select the TIFF files and just click on convert button. It has a robust and user friendly interface, which makes it very easy for even a beginner to convert TIFF into PDF. Batch conversion saves time and simplifies the procedure of converting TIFF to PDF format.
If you are looking for easy way of how to convert TIFF into PDF, try our TIFF to PDF Converter – a user friendly windows application with advanced options that allow to convert TIFF into PDF files in the way you want. You can select the output mode like convert one TIFF to one PDF, convert all TIFF to one PDF or Convert one TIFF to multiple PDF files. You can also select the compression like zip, lzw, fax, group4, rle ect. You don't have to pay any money before you actually make sure Converter can convert your TIFF to PDF. Download the free trial version and give it a try. Later you can register it entering the license key.
- Supports batch TIFF to PDF conversion.
- Can combine multiple TIFF files into one PDF file.
- Convert each TIFF file into a separate PDF file.
- Supports Multi-page tiff file to PDF conversion.
- Supports virtually all TIFF compressions, including ZIP, LZW, Fax, Group4, RLE.
- Automates the process of TIFF to PDF Conversion.
- Supports drag and drop of file from windows explorer.
- Save and load batch list.
- Supports drag and drop.
- Extremely fast.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Use it on all Windows version including the latest builds of Vista and Windows 7.